Brutal Vintage is about curating, vetting and celebrating great vintage things. All items in our online inventory have been carefully reviewed by our team of valuation and restoration experts. We enthusiastically invite you to browse and buy with confidence – it’s easy and fun!
Buying: Easy as 1-2-3
Shop Our Online Inventory
Start by browsing our online inventory – check often since new items arrive all the time! Got a question about a specific item? Use the Inquire tab! See anything you like? Leave a comment! Can’t find what you’re looking for? Let us help you – fill out the Wanted Request Form or simply sign up for our Newsletter.
Checkout Online or Offline
Our online checkout is convenient and absolutely secure (fully PCI, SSL, HTTPS, AES-256 compliant). All credit card processing is handled end-to-end by Stripe, PayPal is available too. We’ll also arrange for checks, wire transfers, or any other method you may prefer – simply contact us and we’ll take care of it.
Schedule Delivery, Enjoy!
After completing your purchase, we’ll contact you to arrange for your delivery. Smaller items are normally sent via UPS or FedEx. For larger items we’ll either arrange with a specialized carrier on your behalf, or if you’re in the greater Atlanta area we can deliver with our own trucks. Either way we’ll handle all the logistics for you!
We think buying great vintage items should be fun and easy. We take care of all the details so you don’t have to. We make it as clear and straightforward for you as possible:
Who Owns This Stuff?
- The Seller is the owner, not us. The items in our inventory are consigned for sale to Brutal Vintage. This means we are granted permission to sell the items as indicated on our site.
- Privacy and safety is protected. We do not reveal the identity, address or contact information of the seller to the buyer, nor the buyer to the seller, without written consent.
What Does Vintage Mean?
- Vintage usually means 25 years or older. When people talk about vintage, they typically mean 25 to 100 years old. But old doesn’t mean unfashionable – vintage is desirable, especially today.
- Antique is vintage too. Older than 100 years is antique, so by definition antique is also vintage. But we’re not into boring antiques. So we’ve got antiques here too, but with desirable vintage flair.
- We’re about distinctively vintage. Age alone isn’t enough. Brutal Vintage is about vintage items that are distinctive, interesting and cool.
What About Expensive Items?
- We have valuation experts on our team. Our valuation experts consult with sellers to advise them on setting reasonable prices, especially on expensive items.
- We can arrange for authentication and appraisal. We are not licensed authenticators or appraisers, but can arrange for either service for you upon request (without markup, of course).
What About Restoration?
- Our team includes some of the finest restoration experts available anywhere. They’re ready to serve you right here in our Atlanta facilities.
- Refurbish and restoration services are optional. Before or after you purchase any item, we’ll be happy to discuss refurbish and restoration recommendations with you.
- We arrange delivery for you. As a service to you, we’ll arrange for delivery on your behalf. We’ll offer you the best choices we can. And we won’t profit from it. Any delivery costs are charged as incurred, no markup.
- You can pickup too. If you are in the greater Atlanta area, you’re welcome to pickup if you wish.
- After you purchase an item, we can arrange for temporary storage in our Atlanta facility if needed. Just let us know, we’ll try to accommodate your needs.
Cancellation & Returns:
- Orders that have not yet been delivered to you can be canceled upon request. Simply contact us and we’ll take care of the cancellation for you. There is no cancellation penalty.
- After delivery has been made, we are normally not able to accept returns. However, if you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 48 hours and we’ll try to work with you on a case by case basis.